Prices incl. VAT (shipping terms)
2% discount by bank transfer
Delivery time 3-5 Workdays
- Order number: BKHALB
BoKlo dry separation toilet Holly made of Albasia plywood came from Sven Bockermann's manufacture. The boards used come from European production. The manufacturer attaches great importance to producing as regionally as possible. Holly Albasia is lightweight with favorable surface finish. If very high stability, moisture and weather resistance is required, we recommend you the sister model Emmy Okoume.
By the way: in our blog article you can find a comparison table of the offered separation toilet systems.
- Dry separation toilet made of wood
- Separation of liquids and solids
- As regional as possible manufacturing from family business in Germany
- Great seat height with 49.5 cm
- Stable and resilient and that with only 11.5 kg
- Simple installation
- Conversion to external urine collection easily possible, hose is included
Due to the small platform in the middle between urine container and solid container, urine can be easily separated in the front part. So this can be disposed of separately and it is ensured that the container is not too wet. At the end of the product description you will find documents about the product data and instructions.
By default, no fan is included here, but we offer a retrofit kit for fan with 230/12V power plug adapter.
The hole for urine drainage is not predefined in this separation toilet, for more flexibility and optimized installation. The drilling for this on the housing is done by the user himself, depending on the installation situation. For this purpose, the 2 m spiral hose and a mounting piece with bracket are included in the scope of delivery.
- Dimensions: 43x54,5 [WxD] cm
- seat height: 49,5 cm
- Weight: 11,5 kg
- 10L solids tank
- 10L urine tank
- 2 meter spiral hose; D-outer: 38,5 mm, D-inner; 32,0 mm
- Material: 18 mm Albasia plywood, DIN 636-6 glued
|Features:||Entnehmbarer Feststoffbehälter, Integrierter Urintank, Mit Beutel, Nachhaltig(er), Volle Sitzhöhe|