Prices incl. VAT (shipping terms)
2% discount by bank transfer
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: DKJJKS6
The John John Florence Kainiu from Dakine is a leash designed for surfers to securely and comfortably attach your surfboard to your ankle. Even in high and strong waves, the JJF Kanui ensures that you do not lose your surfboard and can get right back on after a fall. The selected material of urethane dura cord promises high quality. The wide foot cuff is covered with neoprene and thus lies comfortably on your skin without creating friction. Thanks to the sturdy Velcro closure, the strap can be put on and taken off quickly and easily. The swivel joint made of stainless steel ensures a secure connection between you and your board, even if it should be turned around while surfing.
The leash was developed in cooperation with the surf world champion John John Florence and belongs to the exclusive Dakine JJF Collection.
- Stable leash to connect surfer with surfboard
- Attractive design (through John John Florence cooperation)
- available in five colors (blue, black, green, rose/port, red)
- Dimensions: 1.83m x 6.5mm
- Martial: Urethane Dura Cord ankle cuff with neoprene cover, stainless steel swivel joint
Scope of delivery: 1x John John Florence Kainui