Prices incl. VAT (shipping terms)
- Order number: NCARV23
The Carve Kite 2023 from North is a great 3-strut kite, which is powerful, reactive and yet controllable. It is ideal for riding in the waves, but also for barrel dipping and boosting. Designed for fast pivots and excellent drifts, this kite gives you a very direct feel with bar pressure and steering input.
Please ask us for the delivery time if the item is not in stock. This changes partly strongly.
Refined bridling (finer, longer travel) makes the carve feel smoother and more responsive throughout the depower range. The overall balance has been improved so that drift is also improved and the kite waits for your bar input as it glides down the line while surfing.
You get more intuitive control when the carve is not visible, for example in a big bottom turn, cut back or in a barrel; so you can concentrate more on surfing. With a slightly reduced leading edge diameter and thinner profile, you get smoother power delivery and an improved high-end wind range. This helps you ride deeper in the pocket for longer. The 2023 Carve Kite won't pull you out of the rail as much and you can land smoother on big jumps.
Other features include lighter bladders in all sizes, as well as a lighter 2-ply canopy reinforcement. The reduced weight allows the kite to turn faster in lighter winds while maintaining surfability. The Carve 2023 can also be relaunched more quickly in critical situations.
Experienced kitesurfers will be able to benefit from the impressive power and efficiency, because the Carve now flies faster and shoots into the wind. Especially freeride and strapless freestylers will find improved hangtime and smoother landings. Intermediate riders will find the Carve 2023 a kite with smoother and more user-friendly behavior.
- New lightweight and durable 2-layer canopy reinforcement
- Two-stage arc including direct pivot control
- Better balance with improved bridle
- Wind range improved with longer hangtime and more high-end stability
- Smoother power development due to a reduced diameter of the lift edge
- Lines are low drag without pulleys
- GoGreen kitebag made from recycled PET
- HyperFlow 1-point inflation
- Personalized options (3) to increase performance
- Strut system is Kevlar reinforced
- N-HTRS Highperformance Ripstop Cap (high strength)
- DuraLite seam protection
- Bladders are even lighter in all versions
Scope of delivery
- Kite bag (rPET)
Please note that the delivery time for this item can vary significantly. Please contact us if you need more detailed information.