Prices incl. VAT (shipping terms)
- Order number: NKORBIT
The kite Orbit 2022 from North will be a reliable and good companion for kiteboarding. The 5-strut kite (5-Strut) convinces with its stability and flexibility. The weight of this current model (2022) was reduced by new, lighter bladders. Thus, it stands ideally in the air and supports, even in strong winds, to keep control and big-air tricks and kiteloops on the water and in the air.
Thanks to its design, the control impulses you give arrive quickly at the kite, increasing the action-reaction speed. The two-stage arc shape with a large, flattened wingspan ensures that as much wind as possible hits the surface. This creates the pull you need to achieve as much speed as possible and perform your tricks to the fullest.
Despite the larger design, the North Orbit retains its maneuverability for sharp turns. The spliced and pre-stretched connecting lines (pigtails) are pre-tensioned and measured before being cut. This allows them to retain the optimum length without fear of shrinkage. Wear due to excessive stretching during use is avoided and the longevity of the connecting lines is increased. Thanks to the deliberate absence of pulleys on the kite's bridle, safety during use is increased and the direct and precise handling of the kite is massively enhanced. The end result is less drag, more accuracy and a more direct feel.
Optimize your athletic performance and have the time of your life on your next sports trip on the water with the North Kite Orbit 2022. You can adjust the bar pressure and control pulses on the wingtip entirely according to your personal requirements, making it customizable for your use.
The kite is quick and easy to use. It arrives to you in a transport bag made of recycled, sustainable material. The high-volume single-point inflation system with a larger hose diameter means it can be inflated and deflated quickly. The main valve with bayonet fitting is also compatible with most pumps. If you are looking for a professionally designed and high quality manufactured kite, the Orbit 2022 from North will not disappoint you.
- Lighter N-Force 75 construction for an even lighter and more responsive feel in all conditions
- 5-strut kite
- Lighter bladders in more sizes
- Powerful and efficient 2-stage arc construction
- Minor refinements to the briddle
- Retention of playful feel, stability, high-end performance and kiteloop recovery
- Seam guards and reinforcements at chafe points to prevent abrasion
- Aerodynamic profile transition plates to create a consistent, smooth kite finish
- Bar pressure and control impulse at the wingtip individually adjustable
- Light bar pressure
- Available in three colors (green, blue, red)
- Kite: Exo-Sceleton frame, high tenacity polyester yarn Ripstop (Teijin Techno Force from Japan).
- North Kite Bag made from recycled plastic bottles recycled PET fabric according to Global Recycling Standard
Scope of delivery
- 1x Kite Orbit 2022
- 1x kite bag
- 1x repair kit
Please note that delivery time varies and depends on the variant. The first kites should arrive in mid-June. Please contact us for more information.